2021 Virtual Annual Gathering Events will be held Wednesday, July 14th – Saturday, July 17th.
To access these meetings via Zoom us use the following link:
CCCC 2021 Virtual AG Zoom
- CHURCH MULTIPLICATION ROUNDTABLE Wednesday, July 14 at 10:00 AM – A broad presentation of the different aspects of our ministry of Church Multiplication. This will also include an introduction to the Nineveh Conference that is planned for October 2021.
- TURNING POINT INITIATIVE INTRODUCTION AND UPDATE Wednesday, July 14 at 1:00 PM – An overview of a process designed to assist churches that are unsure of their future beyond 10 years. This update will summarize options for churches and share a Turning Point story.
- REGIONAL PASTORS ROUNDTABLE Wednesday, July 14 at 7:00 PM – An opportunity to hear from each of our Regional Pastors and ask questions about their unique ministry.
- CHURCH DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP Identity: “Who Your Heavenly Father Says You Are” - Thursday July 15 at 7:00 PM – Teaching that takes believers to the very root of their relationship with God, resting in their identity as a beloved, redeemed son or daughter of God in Jesus Christ.
The following two events require a different access to Zoom:
- CHURCH DEVELOPMENT INTENSIVE "Making Disciples: Key to Developing Your Church" – Thursday, July 15 at 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM – A broad overview of our LifeFlow process which examines the critical topics of a church’s life cycle, the essentials of disciple making, helping church members disciple others. Preregistration is required, click here to register. A link to this ZOOM meeting will be sent to all who register the day prior to the event.
- VIRTUAL BUSINESS MEETING – Saturday, July 17 at 2:00 PM – This meeting will be followed by a time of worship and communion. Register by sending an email to email@example.com by July 15. A link to this ZOOM meeting will be emailed to those who register to attend.