We are asking all CCCC churches to prayerfully consider 2% of their operating budget as a starting point/goal for mission giving to the CCCC.
SHARING IN CHRIST’S MISSION
We are Connected in Christ…Changing Communities. We are His followers, united together from a variety of rich traditions and backgrounds to bring His love and timeless truth to this generation— across the street and around the world! Giving to the CCCC is not membership dues, but participation in the ministry of our fellowship, which is an extension of the mission of the local church— to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
VISION BUDGET: A big step we know!
Our vision for ministry to our churches and pastors requires additional resources beyond the current budget of about $500,000.00. Additional funding would help the CCCC develop in these areas:
- Regional Ministries—
The ministry of the Conference has been most fruitful in the Northeast and North Central regions where we have had Regional Pastors. We have now expanded this ministry with the appointment of a full-time North Central Regional Pastor–Rev. Dr. Ray DeLaurier, a part-time Mideast Regional Pastor–Rev. Tim Dubeau, and a part-time West Regional Pastor–Rev. Dr. Phil Noordmans, who join Rev. Terry Shanahan serving in the Northeast. These Regional Pastors will work to develop Community Pastor groups, care for churches in times of transition and special need, and represent the CCCC to interested pastors and churches. We envision every member church and pastor benefiting by regular contact and encouragement from a Regional Pastor.
- Ministry Priorities—Increased support of our ministry priorities of Church Development, Church Multiplication and Conference Care as they develop leadership to assist on a regional level.
- Communication – Video resources telling the story of God’s work in the CCCC, an updated website to feature our ministry and enhance training, and expanded brochures promoting our ministry priorities.
- Life-Changing Churches Fund – 10% of the General Fund giving would be designated to this fund to assist with churches in development and newly planted churches.
- CM Salary, expenses, and travel – Funding for our Conference Minister is included in our current budget.
- Administration – Funding for home office and administrative staff. Additional administrative staff will be added as the budget grows.
- Support – Funding to support ministries that the CCCC participates in such as the National Association of Evangelicals, chaplaincy ministries, and the World Evangelical Congregational Fellowship.
FINANCIAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Our Conference shares in the Financial Health Solutions program sponsored by the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE). We now provide online training and resources to pastors and church leaders to help them discover the best financial practices for their personal lives and their church ministries. This will assist in developing a culture of financial health across the CCCC.