2019-2020 CCCC Yearbook
Click here to go to the download page.
Note the CCCC Yearbook is password protected. The password was mailed to CCCC members in September 2019.
Please contact the Home Office for assistance.
The 2020 Yearbook (Jan 2020 edition) will be available for purchase January 31, 2020. To order go to:
Monday Prayer Guide
(PDF for download and self-printing)
Click here to download
CCCC Constitution & Bylaws
CCCC Position Papers
- The Nature of Our Fellowship
- Code of Ethics for Ministers
- Code of Ethics for Churches
- Ministerial Standing of Women
- Racial Reconciliation
- The Charismatic Movement
- Divorced Ministers
- Homosexuals and the Christian Fellowship
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- Pornography and Obscenity
- Biblical Stewardship
- Biblical Marriage